16 Jun 2022
Customer Service Officer at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Work Reference No. 013/22
Position: Customer Service Officer
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
- Provides support to Business Centre Manager in day to day activities related to data entry inVFT MFB system
- Provide satisfactory customer service toVFT internal and external customers
- Attends customer inquiries
- Promotes/markets Savings. .
- Directs customers to respective officer or right channel
- Monitors/attends customers’ATM usage.
- Register and solve customers’ compliances.
- Pass right information to customers
- Issues marketing tools such as fliers to customers
- Ensure accurate data entry.
- Acknowledges bank correspondence.
- Sends disbursement sheet to Central Processing Center I I Post and receive the Business Centre Parcels..
- Does photo copy and printings.
- Keeps the Business Center stationeries.
- Keeps under safe custody all clients loan collaterals, files, documents and other valuable item
- Opens savings accounts
- Petty cash reimbursement/disbursement as per policy
- Effect cash and cheque payment s as per authorized, approved or request voucher
- Ensure payment of services delivery agents/partners e.g. bills, contractors, labour wages if any
- Purchases of office items e.g. water, sugar, utensils e.t.c
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting,
- Must have a clear understanding of data entry and technology.
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information..
- Very good analytical & reporting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Be a good leader.
- Very good communication and marketing skills (both written and verbal).
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 26th June 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/ agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.