Customer Service Manager at ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited
- Company: ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position : Customer Service Manager-01 Post
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer Customer queries.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Customer Service.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Method of ApplicationApplicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No.87, Serengeti Street, Kinondoni Road, Dar es Salaam before 1700HRS on 15th March 2023.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE