Customer Service at S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Company: S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Ref. #: SEC-HRAD115-0018TZ
S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) COMPANY LIMITED has been registered in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Company Ordinance (CAP 212) with a certificate of incorporation number 55091 as a Limited Company. We are registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) as specialist contractors in CLASS ONE for supplying, installing, testing, commissioning and provision of after sales service for elevators, escalators, walkways, automatic voltage stabilizers etc.
The Management of S.E.C (East African) Company Limited is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Position: Customer Service
Number of Position (s): 1 (one) Report to Head of Service Department
Minimum Qualification: & Specific Knowledge:
Bachelor of Science with Education, Bachelor in Procurement, Public Relation, Business Administration or any other related field.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Customer Service duties and responsibilities
1. Preparing new contract to new customers and renewing expired contracts for the existing customers.
2. Follow service and maintenance payment to our clients.
3. To follow spare parts payment for those spare which have already replaced
4. To follow approval for spare parts that’s need to be replaced
5. Daily Communicating with customer through office telephone, WhatsApp’s groups and official emails
6. Preparing Performa invoice and quotations and send them to clients for payments or approval.
7. Follow client’s lifts problems and report to office for further actions.
8. Building good relationship with our customers through physical visiting and meetings.
9. To receive customer complaints direct from customer or customer care center and report
them to office for solutions
10. Recording all customer information
11. Other duties assigned by HOD, General Manager or Managing director
Method of ApplicationAttach detailed CV in PDF format which include e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees and Academic Certificates to this email [email protected] or [email protected]
We welcome excellent candidates to join with us, we also need candidates who will work in Dodoma and Arusha region, candidates from this regional are encourage to apply.
Deadline for application is 1st August 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) CO LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THE POSITION.
All correspondences should All types of company related emails be addressed to the Managing Director. should be Cc’d to the Managing Director email address: [email protected]