Customer Service and Sales Point Manager at Strategis Insurance Tanzania
- Company: Strategis Insurance Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Customer Service and Sales Point Manager
Expected appointment date: Immediately Division:Non Medical Insurance
Department : Business Development
Location: SALES POINT, MWANZA
Overall purpose of the job:
To ensure improvement of business production, service delivery to customers and efficient administration of the sales point.
Description of Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Detailed description of core duties performed by the job holder
1. Develop short term operational plan for the sales point and coordinate with the head office on the implementation.
2. Ensure Good Management of Quotations:
• Work with the underwriting department to maintain 24 hours turn-around time for quotations.
• Discuss quotations with underwriting staff to ensure that they are within the acceptable underwriting standards and competitive.
• Develop market intelligence and feedback on the quoted targeted accounts and coordinate reviews.
3. Ensure High Standards of Service Delivery:
• Handle claims matters and provide progress report to Claims Manager on weekly basis.
• Maintain complaint register and coordinate with the dept. concerned on immediate plan of action.
• Gather feedback from producers/clients on levels of service and raise them with the departments Concerned.
• Ensure direct customers who visit the office for inquiry are given prompt attention and efficient Service.
• Maintain Motor Certificate Register and provide declaration returns to the Underwriting
Manager on weekly basis.
4. Develop broker/agent market and close working relationship with producers:
• Create and maintain broker/Agent files, identify new potential and bring them on board
• Develop business relationship through frequent brokers/Agents visits to ensure generation of new business.
• Attain production target as set and maintain loss ratio below 50%.
• Achieve a well balanced portfolio.
• Work towards establishing personal and corporate ties by organizing approved company sponsored social and public relationship activities.
5. Policy Renewals:
• Closely follow up renewals and provide weekly progress report on the renewal position to ensure an improved monthly retention ratio of at least 90%.
• Ensure that branch office assistants/Agents and brokers are trained on insurance products and acquires basic insurance handling skills for good service delivery to customers
Note: Finance to incorporate controls on Expenses/petty cash handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance and Risk Management or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Insurance industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good numerical skills and ability to absorb and understand detailed statistical data.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- The ability to resolve problems and find creative solutions.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Team Work.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- High integrity.
Method of ApplicationAll applications should have names of three official referees with their contact details.
Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs, copies of all supporting documents along with a recent passport size photograph should be submitted not later than 17 April 2023 to the following address.
Head of Human Resource and Administration Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 7893 Dar es Salaam Tanzania
E-mail: [email protected]
Or delivered to: Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited 1st Floor, Masaki Ikon Building Plot no. 1520, Bains Avenue Masaki, Msasani Peninsular
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE