Customer Service Agent at King Casino
- Company: King Casino
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
We are looking for a reliable Customer Service Agent.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and serve as the first point of contact for our online sports book providing excellent service by utilizing your knowledge of company products, promotions and resources to resolve issues and questions by phone, live and email.
- Acts as the voice and frontline service representative for the online website and branded mobile applications.
- Assist players regarding sports betting and general gambling terminology, including understanding payouts for sportsbook and online wagering.
- Understanding of multiple device platforms such as PC, Mac, Android, and Apple.
- Troubleshoot and multi-task across multiple platforms such as email, live chat, and phone.
- Assist customers with explaining account security and player authentication when they call with questions.
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries from first point of contact through resolution providing excellent customer service by acting in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to assist with technical issues such as player account creation, account verification, deposit and withdraw processing, device compatibility, and geolocation.
- Understanding online gaming regulations related to different gaming jurisdictions.
- Able to properly follow policies and procedures.
- Assist players with troubleshooting and understanding of promotional offers, bonuses, and loyalty programs.
- Handle multiple tasks between our player user interface and our internal user face.
- Understand and communicate our terms and conditions to our players.
- Provide clear notes on tasks performed and add into the system as required.
- Proper communication when escalating issues to managers and other departments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 2 years related experience (Customer Service). Previous Call Center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sports betting
- Previous experience with payment processing.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle Guest issues with tact and poise.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Easily adaptable to changing business needs and priorities.
- Must be able to work all shifts, and weekends/holidays as required. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and through written communications.
Method of ApplicationAPPLY THROUGH – [email protected]
Or you may deliver your applications at KING CASINO 2nd/ 3rd Floor, Palm village, Mikocheni (Warioba Street). (DEADLINE 25/11/2023)