Customer Relations & Office Administrator at Epinav Agricultural Solutions (EAS)
- Company: Epinav Agricultural Solutions (EAS)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Job Advert: Customer Relations & Office Administrator
EPINAV AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS (EAS) is ambitious and innovative agricultural firm that is turning the small scale & unreliable agribusiness and horticultural industry on its head. With an experienced, full skilled young agricultural scientist at the helm as DIRECTOR assisted by highly skilled professional team, EAS intends to grow through innovative and market driven-supply of Agriinputs, agricultural production, high quality customer and community services and creation of
Tanzania rural farmers’ market link with reliable markets. Led by a Young African Leader under
President Barack Obama’s YALI initiative; Epinav is committed to transforming the small-scale agriculture and horticulture sectors into leading economic hubs for growth in Tanzania and Africa
EPINAV is seeking for a motivated and highly experienced applicants to fill the position as described below.
Position: Customer Relations & Office Administrator
Reporting to: HR & Administration Manager
Duty station: Arusha
Number of Positions: One
The Customer Relations and Officer Administrator is responsible for ensuring high level of firsthand customer services and the seamless operation of the company by providing comprehensive administrative support to the EPINAV team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all official incoming calls, inquiries, emails while ensuring each customer/client is attended end to end by the responsible department.
- Ensuring all visitors, customers, clients, business partners, visiting EPINAV offices are well attended with high level of satisfaction
- Serve as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including partners, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Establish and maintain sustainable business relationships with customers.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions within specified time
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies to improve customer service experience and facilitate organic growth of the customer base.
- Communicate courteously with customers, provide help and advice regarding company products or services while delivering accurate information about company’s products and services
- Answering queries and concerns about a company’s products and services. …
- Resolving issues and handling customer complaints directly or by redirecting the same to relevant department
- Collecting and documenting customer’s feedback and tracking customer service metrics Office Management:
- Oversee daily office operations and ensure a clean, organized, and efficient workspace.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers and other service providers ensuring value for money, commercially sound engagements and timely delivery of services to EPINAV
- Identify & supervise implementation of office & assets maintenance/repair needs needs
- Implement and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to various departments, including scheduling internal and external meetings, handling correspondence, and managing documentation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for EPINAV staff as needed.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Responsible for setting business related appointments both external and internal Communication and Coordination:
- Facilitate effective communication between departments and disseminate information as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, conferences, and events.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives as assigned by management.
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in handling sensitive information. Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Skills and Qualifications Degree Level:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any other related field Experience:
Proven work experience of at least 3 years in Administrative and customer relations roles with high level of performance and track record
- Proficiency in office software and tools (Microsoft Office suite, project management software, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to details.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic project environment.
- Customer centered personality
The successful candidate will be remunerated according the EPINAV salary scale, and in alignment with the candidate’s qualifications and professional experience.
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should send their applications enclosing detailed;
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of academic certificates NOTE:
- All application should be sent through the following email: [email protected]
- Email subject MUST be “Application for Customer Relations & Administrator position”
- The cover letter to be addressed to;
Deadline for receiving applications is Sunday, 3rd December, 2023. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.