Customer Operations Analyst at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
The Analyst is responsible for collecting, manipulating and studying data to reveal ways to improve the business, this also include conducting full lifecycle analysis and translating stakeholder’s requirements into reporting deliverables
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data. During the research, the analyst might seek out experts in the area related to the situation to learn more about it and potential solutions. The analyst might also request the assistance of other data analysts.
- Collect and manage data using a variety of methods, such as data mining and hardcopy or electronic documentation, to improve and/or expand database info.
- Make recommendations about the methods a company should use to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Communicate the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- In the report, offer several potential solutions, such as new business processes or process improvement, training need method or technology; or employee or departmental changes
- Manage consolidated operational reporting for Customer Service departments and each section’s performance.
- Manage daily dashboard
- Tracking and managing all initiatives and challenges across all the sections
Technical Skills, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 3 years relevant experience (Research & Analytics, Marketing Customer Service Operations, Advance Excel skills, PowerPoint). Solid interpersonal, analytical skills and customer oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods.
- Excellent use of Excel and other analytical tools.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th January, 2021.