This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Feb 2022
Customer Experience Manager at Diamond Trust Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Diamond Trust Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
- Implement a smooth and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Develop, track and review customer journeys at all stages.
- Interaction with customers across channels, platforms and branches.
- Coordination with all stakeholders for sound customer journey during development of new products in the bank.
- Oversee the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries, and directly undertake resolution of escalations from the Service Excellence team.
- Oversee the activities relating to the Bank’s contact center, customer feedback channels, and general service standards across the Bank.
- Generating and sending accurate and timely management reports relating to the designated service excellence programmes and activities (complaints, feedback and root cause).
- Liaise with heads of other teams to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Overlook the identifying and training of Service Excellence champions at branch level and continuously engage them to actively champion the service excellence agenda of the bank.
- Overlook the development and updating of customer journey process flows and ensure seamless experiences.
- Plan and coordinate customer service events e.g. Customer Service Week, TBA events and round tables/seminars on customer service/experience.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree / Advanced Diploma in Business administration, Commerce, Banking and finance or related field of study.
- At least 5 years of work experience in related field preferably customer facing role in banking environment.
- A Professional qualification in Quality Management will constitute a definite advantage.
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices and regulations.
- Strong leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Structured Problem-Solving Techniques and competent in Statistical Analysis.
- Passionate and driven.
Method of ApplicationIf you meet requirements for the above position, kindly submit your CV to [email protected] on or before 10th February 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.