Customer Care Assitant – Diversey at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Company: Career Options Africa Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Our client is the leading provider of hygiene, infection prevention and cleaning solutions that safeguard the future of the planet and their customers in Eastern and Central Africa. The client is seeking to fill the position of customer care assistant with suitably competent people with proven experience in customer service.
The Customer Care Assistant is to offer expertise and unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional results while ensuring positive interactions between a company or organization and its customers. The Customer Care Assistant is to accurately Invoice Customer Orders, Plan Delivery Schedules and dispatch the same on Time, and Complete in the most efficient and effective way provide support, assistance, and information to customers who have inquiries, concerns, or issues related to the company’s products or services.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
· Order entry, Invoicing, Planning Delivery Schedules, dispatch. To follow the stop-credit list while preparing the order/invoice/delivery schedule.
· Raise NIS Forms, for Not In Stock products, and give to warehouse for physical stock confirmation.
· Updating Outstanding orders List and follow up on any pending issues for invoicing.
· Communicating Outstanding orders and late orders to Customer Service leader/Manager
· To liaise with the Warehouse on any outstanding deliveries or delays during loading and advise the customers on the expected time of delivery.
· To establish customers critical needs and in case of unavailability of a product to inform the respective Account Manager and customer.
· Credit Note requisition & follow up.
· Ensuring that all consignments replenishments are done on time and in full.
· Handling Customer Accounts for as per Sales team allocated.
· Managing customer service mail.
· Ensuring all Customers who require COAs during deliveries get the same.
· Ensure Delivery Notes and credit notes cut-off is done within the month and updating on Google Drive.
· Ensure invoices for delivery are brought back and ticked returned in the invoice book.
· To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
The job holder should have the following qualifications.
· Degree/Diploma in Sales Administration
· Typing & Computer operations skills necessary
· Minimum 1-2 years in a similar position
· Professional affiliation to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
· Accurate order receiving and processing.
· Timely information/feedback to customers.
· Invoice Accuracy.
· Delivery- delivery effectively and efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Method of Applicationsend email to [email protected]
Closing Date : 15th October, 2023.