Customer Account Manager at SimbaNet Ltd
- Company: SimbaNet Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
SimbaNET (T) Limited is a Licensed Public Data Operator with National and International Applications License.
SimbaNET Tanzania Limited is part of the Wananchi Group and one of East Africa’s leading Internet, data, TV services and multimedia communication solutions providers.
We operate in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi & UAE. However, we offer services in other countries such as Rwanda, Burundi, SA, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, DRC through our partners
Our client list includes some of East Africa’s largest banks, regional Hotel chains; insurance, Education Institutions; ISPs and several Government Ministries, Institutions and Agencies. Our core focus is delivering very high uptime based, managed services with strict compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We ensure our customers 99.9% uptime and provide seamless around the clock support.
- Customer Account Managers (CAM) are responsible for handling client Accounts.
- They foster the relationship between the company and the customer well as handle any projects, accounts, or issues that might be relative to that client.
- These managers liaise frequently with the customer to assure them of their importance and this helps to build the customers respect and trust in that business.
- Utilize, review and update the customer database (SAGE) – invoice, contract and online database should match
- Ensure customer relations and Collections is number one priority
- Ensure collection of customer payments are in line with our credit policy.
- All invoices are to be paid within 15 days from invoice date.
- And as per Contract payments terms agreed
- Learn and Understand customer business to help serve them better
- Analyse customer data and information in order to improve customer satisfaction through constant service improvement, proactive contract reviews and renewals.
Skills Knowledge & Abilities
- 5+ Years of relevant experience,
- Be able to communicate passionately and efficiently, verbally, in print and on the phone
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to Multitask and handle several client accounts
- Be able to work along with other teams’ members
- Diploma in Business Management
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Arts, Economics, Social Sciences
Method of ApplicationApply to: [email protected] before the Deadline: 2nd March 2023 .
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE