Crusher Mechanic at Fabec Investment Limited
- Company: Fabec Investment Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
JOB TITLE: CRUSHER MECHANIC.
To ensure success as a heavy equipment mechanic, you should have proven experience working with heavy machinery, be physically fit, and be able to troubleshoot issues on the job site. Ultimately, a top-notch heavy equipment mechanic can repair and service even the biggest machinery with expert care.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Requirements:
- Diploma or FTC Certificate from any recognized institution.
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven 5 years of work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
Method of ApplicationNOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Email Address [email protected]and not otherwise.
Deadline 20th July 2023