Credit Controller at Africa Healthcare Network
- Company: Africa Healthcare Network
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
This role is in charge of all the financial and fiscal management aspects of AHN operations. You will provide support in the coordination of accounting and budgeting efforts within the organization while ensuring that all financial transactions are carried out in accordance to statutory and organizational procedures and policies.
HOSPITAL PARTNER’S ENGAGEMENT
- Act as the primary contact person between AHN Tanzania and its hospital partners, in the billings and payables departments.
- Perform quarterly reconciliations between AHN and its hospital partners to ensure that partner balances are reviewed and agreed upon.
- Liaise with hospital partners to address any rejections from NHIF.
- Send out preliminary invoices to our hospital partners at the start of every month, and coordinate with the CMs and the hospital partners to get them approved within the stipulated timelines.
- Ensure that invoicing happens on a timely basis, within AHN’s internally set timelines.
- Ensure collections from cash sessions are collected within 7 days of invoicing.
- Work closely with NHIF to ensure that payments to hospital partners are known in good time, to inform the collection of payment from NHIF sessions.
- Attain and exceed monthly collection targets set by AHN.
- Maintain the company’s A/R collection pipeline, aiding the finance team in weekly cashflow projections.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place to reduce the A/R ageing.
- Inform AHN of any policy changes that may be suggested by NHIF.
- Support the finance team in maintaining updated records of the A/R balances.
- Manage any other financial processes as requested
Supervisory Responsibilities (Direct Reports):
· Finance Assistants
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Commerce/Accounting or any other related field.
· CPA (T) training is an added advantage.
· Have knowledge and relevant industry experience of not less than two (2) years in a credit management role.
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of credit management plans and collection strategies.
· Experience in data-driven approach to planning and execution.
· Advanced numeracy and analytical skills.
· Good planning and organization skills.
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
· Have thorough understanding of financial management, regulatory compliance, and departmental reporting.
· Possess strong organizational skills and ability to grasp business risks and make sound decisions.
· Strong team player and ability to work within diverse teams in diverse cultural environments.
· Experience building and maintaining customer and supplier relationships.
· Computer proficiency in MS Office and financial software.
· Analytical thinking with good business and commercial awareness.
· High attention to detail.
· Passion for AHN’s Mission.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Closing Date : 30th September , 2022.