Credit Control Officer at Grand Reinsurance
- Company: Grand Reinsurance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Grand Reinsurance is a pan-African reinsurer of first choice in the markets that we operate in. Our mission is to provide the primary insurance market with secure and reliable reinsurance capacity and be a responsive partner in the provision of comprehensive risk management solutions. In our quest for excellence, we also believe that people are the cornerstone to our success, and we aim to create an environment that enables them to live up to their full potential. If you are interested in being part of our mission you are invited to apply for the following vacant position which has arisen within Grand Reinsurance Tanzania:
Credit Control Officer
Playing a vital role of facilitating, implementing, and ensuring the smooth flow of credit control processes and procedures within the Company.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Monitor and manage the credit control process to ensure timely collections • Conduct regular analysis of aged debtors and develop strategies to reduce outstanding balances
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer credit files, addressing any discrepancies or issues
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer queries and disputes • Prepare and distribute reports on credit control activities and KPIs • Develop and implement credit control policies and procedures to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Proactively identify and assess potential credit risks and mitigation measures
- Strong team player
- Assertive with developed stakeholder relationship management • Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Finance/Accounting degree or professional memberships i.e ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- At least 3 years in a similar position with preference to individuals with experience in the financial services sector.
Method of ApplicationBeing an equal opportunity employer, applications supported by CVs are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability not later than 10 January
2024 to [email protected] with the email heading Credit Control Officer 2024.