Covid-19-vaccination-focal-point at UNRCO
- Company: UNRCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Under the direct supervision of the RCO Health Advisor and the Local Vaccine Deployment Coordinator, the national UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Provide individual client support by answering queries and conducting troubleshooting through e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp, and face-to-face communications to facilitate registration, scheduling and completion of COVID-19 vaccination records for UN Staff, dependents, retirees, and associated INGO staff and eligible dependents.
- Ensure that both paper-based and electronic records of those vaccinated through the COVID-19 vaccination Programme across Tanzania are complete and up-to-date, so that all doses of vaccine can be accounted for.
- Conduct basic data analysis and prepare regular reports as required by the RCO and the LVDT Coordinator.
- Jointly with the LVD Coordinator and the RCO Health Advisor, organize the regular LVDT meetings, and maintain up-to-date minutes and records
- Any other assigned task that is relevant to the level of responsibility carried in this function
A Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Public Administration, Economics, Information Management, Social Sciences, or related subject.
Experience with database management (Excel or other) is essential
Atleast 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
Some affinity with Public Health would be advantageous.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st September , 2021.