This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Nov 2020
Country Manager at Adexen Tanzania
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Adexen Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- Adexen was mandated by a leading international Group to recruit a Country Manager for its operations. The position is based in Tanzania.
- Responsible for overall direction, development and growth of the Company in the Country
- Responsible for all aspects of the business including Production & Maintenance, strategic planning, internal organization, Human Resources, Logistics and Finance.
- Implement the strategy and operational plans including production and sales targets adapted to local environment to ensure dominance of the brand in the country and to increase revenue generation for the Group
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the Country and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff of the Company.
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement the best practices for all units in the Country
- Ensure the optimal management of the production and take overall responsibility for all related operations including purchasing and distribution, safety, industrial excellence and technical support, resources (people mobilization/development), customer orientation and logistics as well as production support functions such as engineering and maintenance.
- Oversee periodic financial and non-financial reports to effectively monitor the activities
- Develop a customer-oriented culture
- Implement cost tracking best practices and procurement optimisation process
- Provide effective leadership and management of all staff
- Provide regular management information, reports and analysis
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Liaise with the government and local authorities as well as other stake holders
- Represent the Group in meetings, conferences, trade fairs, networking events and interface with local authorities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Business Management
- MBA is required
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience, with at least 10 years in a managerial role within an international company
- Previous experience in an industrial environment or FMCG sector
- Previous experience in Emerging Markets/Africa is a plus
- Experience in the following domains: process management, product quality, HSE, HR Management, Logistics & Supply Chain
- Strategic planning and financial management knowledge
- Strong communication, Leadership, Customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage a multi-national and cross-cultural team
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd December, 2020.