This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Sep 2022
Country Commercial Manager at Dalsey Hillblom Lynn (DHL)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: DHL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Country Commercial Manager (2200C2A)
Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam-Dar es Salaam | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
- Implement business strategies that have a direct impact for the growth of the organization.
- Constantly monitors relevant economic and market trends and provide analysis for the business status.
- Identifies and evaluates products, services and companies that are relevant to the current business.
- Develops and provides cost models for new business planning.
- Designs and manage market intelligence systems.
- Manage work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the organization.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the company performs and grows to its maximum potential.
- Manage a portfolio of customers via the team of your subordinates and stakeholder’s engagement forum.
- Liaise closely with the regional Sales Channels.
- Timely manage reported issues that are raised to your level to provide the appropriate support.
- Lead and coach the functional sales team, Field Sales Executives, Key Account Executives, and Global Executives for DHL products and logistics solutions and selling skills ensuring businesses are acquired and secured.
- Manage frequent contact with direct sales channel customers to maintain a clear understanding of the market.
- Manage the implementation of projects and assignments that have a significant impact on the business development for the country.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including those in relation to health, safety, environment and community.
- On an ongoing basis, seek out and implement opportunities for continuous improvement within the commercial domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least 6 years of Experience in trade and distribution channel at least 3 years in management of business at country level.
- Mature, professional and conscientious as well as paying attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking and judgment skills
- Must be proactive.
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Computer literacy and MS Office proficiency
- Knowledge of DHL Operations
- Knowledge of the logistics industry
Posting Legal Entity DHL (Tanzania) Ltd.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th September , 2022.