Cost and Management Accountant at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF)and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Cost and Management Accountant – Agricultural/Factory: He/she will be reporting to Senior Accountant – Management & Cost Accountant
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings measures;
- Collect and analyze data to determine variance and prepare budgetary performance report for decision making;
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results;
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost;
- Analyze production costs and recommend on product pricing;
- Estimates costs for new product;
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services;
- Provide inputs in audits and general ledger preparation;
- Participate in conducting physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program;
- Provide cost inputs in planning and budgetary process;
- Control and forecast income and expenditure;
- Advise on finance-related decisions;
- Participate in developing and managing financial systems/policies; and
- Performs any other lawful duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working experience
Holder of bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution. Must have a working experience of four (A)years in related field.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,