Controls Specialist at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to Manage all Finance Activities
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Fixed Asset Register management
- Cash book Management
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
Key attributes and competencies:
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Competent in SYSPRO/Other Accounting Packages
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- 5 Year Experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Band: VII
- Location : Tanzania, DSM HQ
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2023.