Contracts Manager – Supply Chain at Tigo
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To provide supplier operational performance and relationship management for a portfolio of allocated contracts.
To provide a lead role in the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance.
To support the operation team to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, including continuous improvement activities.
To be point of escalation for all issues relating to allocated suppliers.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
Manage Contracts Specialist and carry out the following
- Ensure contract compliance during lifecycle of contract to realize the savings and deliverables negotiated during local/global procurements.
- Manage performance of allocated suppliers and Tigo to meet contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Manage operational delivery in line with contractual objectives and customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers including effectively managing contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations, risks and undertaking negotiations with suppliers as required.
- Lead tenders as per best pratice processes.
- Developing new contracts and preparing legal documents e.g. credit note, instruction to proceed (ITP), change requests and termination letters for allocated suppliers.
- Manage supplier relationship including conducting supplier relationship surveys.
- Research and analyse contract related information including supplier contract reporting and provide reports regarding contract activity and performance to Management.
- Advise other members of Supply Chain Organisation on contracts management issues when required.
- Management, tracking and reporting performance of operational processes and support operational improvement initiatives
- Organise and chair Steering Committees.
- Administer any damages/reduction of service fees or extension of business.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics Management and/or related fields
- Experience in legal undertakings.
- At least five years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge in telecommunication industry operations is an added advantage.
- Attention to details and strong understanding of agreements.
- Strong collaboration skills. High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract management advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
- High level communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) and the ability to undertake negotiations with suppliers in the resolution of disputes.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd November, 2022.