Contract Manager at Tindwa Medical and Health Service
- Company: Tindwa Medical and Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and environmental management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Currently, it is looking for Contract Manager who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company.
➢ Degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Environmental Management, Marketing or any related field
➢ 5 years proven experience in contract management, experience working in waste facility will be added advantage
➢ Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
➢ Must have computer skills
➢ Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects • Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget • Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Performs business organization and improvement by undertaking necessary studies pertaining to new areas and scopes.
- Monitors and audits the Operations Sections to insure the implementation of policies and procedures, safety and hygiene measures, through conducting field inspections and analyzing summery reports
- Maintains good work relationships with municipalities in order to obtain necessary information & official documents, and secure approvals
- Defines, analyses and solve technical, administrative or operational problems, for current projects, and plans preventive measures for future ones.
- ensure compliance with current legislation in the transportation, handling and disposal of waste
- monitor the quality and performance of waste services, including contract management of all existing and future projects
- Any other assigned task