Content-Video & Photographer at AzamPay
- Company: AzamPay
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Tanzania
We are looking for a content creator for videography and photography to join our team!
Are you an organized and creative videographer who can work with a creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs?
Are you proficient with professional video cameras, DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment, and lighting equipment, including the ability to shoot in manual mode and make technical adjustments as needed?
Do you have excellent editing and post-production skills, with the ability to produce high-quality video content, photography, and creative designs?
Can you produce engaging and creative social media content, video and photography?
Are you able to write scripts and plan for video concepts?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
CONTENT, VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHER
An experienced content videographer and photographer who can demonstrate the capability to handle a variety of project types in diverse recording environments, aligned with our company’s specific requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Film or other related field
• 4 years of experience in professional videography, photography and content creation.
• Proficiency with professional video cameras, DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment and lighting equipment, including the ability to shoot in manual mode and make technical adjustments as needed
• Excellent editing and post-production skills, with the ability to produce high-quality video content, photography and creative design that meets the needs of clients
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Capable of working independently and driven by self motivation
• Demonstrating effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a full-time position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Deadline 13 JAN 2024
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th January, 2024.