Consulting – S&O- Results Management Office Director – USAID C3HP- HIV&TB Southern at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www2.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
About the Program
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9, 2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte Tanzania has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our C3HP program as a Results Management Office Director.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Main purpose of the job
Oversee the successful implementation and demonstration of tangible results in specific supported result areas of the program. Ensure that the project implementation is aligned to the program’s strategic vision, objectives and Key Result Areas and is within the approved budget and with minimal risks. Ensure quality and timely submission of all required project reports, plans, budgets to USAID and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure project implementation is aligned to the program’s strategic vision, objectives and results, and manage scope changes to the program description;
- Coordinate implementation of technical activities and demonstrate tangible results in all results and thematic areas;
- Ensure the program operates within approved budget. Proactively drive cost cutting measures within the program;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all USAID required reports, plans, budgets and any other requested information to USAID;
- Ensure the program implementation follows acceptable quality standards and processes;
- Oversee the USAID C3HP – Southern Zone Risk Framework and Whistleblowing Program to ensure full compliance and follow through the procedures and processes;
- Ensure proper program use of statistical methods for decision-making and support the project during preparation of research proposals and manuscripts for publication;
- Oversee program communications and ensure all critical internal and external communications are sent within agreed timelines;
- Organize and moderate program meetings for progress review; and also discuss performance matters. These meetings include the Executive Management Meeting and Managers Meeting;
- Support the Chief of Party in preparing and coordinating the Program Advisory Committee Meetings; and
- Coordinate project governance both at regional and Headquarter levels specifically management of stakeholders i.e. USAID, President’s Officer Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG); Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); Regional Authorities, civil society organizations (CSOs); Management and Development for Health (MDH); T-MARC Tanzania; as well as other USAID C3HP Awards.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Corporate Management), Project Management or related field;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- A minimum of seven years relevant working experience with three years at managerial level;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the key program result areas; and
- Excellent communication skills (writing, presenting, listening)
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
Deloitte opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across the African continent and globally to gain experience and access projects beyond our borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and thinking styles.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. #Makinganimpactthatmatters
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you research to gain background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
To the successful candidate, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one to make an impact that matters.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their CV and Certificates will not be considered.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 10 April 2022
Hybrid & Vaccination policy
Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintain an environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections. More information about our vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2022.