Consultant at FSDT
- Company: FSDT
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
The Financial Sector Deepening Trust (FSDT) was incorporated in Tanzania on 1st July 2004. The FSDT’s overall aim is to contribute to all Tanzanians to derive value from regular use of financial services which are delivered with dignity and fairness. Among its secondary objectives are:
- Advocating for an improved policy, institutional, legal, and regulatory framework at national and sub-national levels of financial services.
- Promoting more relevant market infrastructure and ways to reduce transaction costs between FSPs and potential clients.
- Stimulating improved access to financial products and services that respond to the needs of MSMEs;
- Stimulating improved access to financial products and services that respond to the needs of households and individuals.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
FSDT seeks to commission a consultant for 6 months to assist in managing the programme operations. Terms of reference for the assignment can be found on our website https://www.fsdt.or.tz/about-fsdt/opportunities/
Method of ApplicationIf you believe you are the right consultant for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificates, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting OC/FSDT/11/20 on the subject of your email.
Application address: [email protected] Applications deadline is 16th November 2020.
We will only consider applications that adhere to proposal requirements.
Any queries relating to this ToR should be submitted to the procurement manager under this email; [email protected] before or by 9th November, 2020.