Consultancy at PwC / FSSP
- Company: PwC / FSSP
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited (PwC) invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest to provide individual consultancy Services as a Governance Sector Mapping Specialist to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP) Tanzania.
The individual Governance Sector Mapping Specialist will provide technical support and advice to Global Affairs Canada through identifying opportunities for programming in the Inclusive Governance sector in Tanzania.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Five (S) years of professional work experience in the international development sector in Tanzania.
- Five (S) years of professional experience in working with Development Partners.
- Five (S) years of professional work experience on governance, democracy, gender equality and human rights.
- Previous experience in conducting similar scoping studies, preferably in the areas of inclusive governance, human rights and gender
- Experience in working with stakeholders from Non-Government Organizations and Government
In addition to the key qualifications above, the incumbent is also expected to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Strong report writing and oral and visual presentation skills;
- Knowledge of national context for governance In Tanzania, including an understanding of relevant policies, priorities and programs of key institutions and development partners.
- Advanced professional proficiency in spoken and written English – level 4 and Kiswahili – level 4 as explained in http:/A/vww.international.gc.ca/ifait-iaeci/test_levels-niveaux.aspx?lang=eng
- Knowledge of gender equality policy priorities and processes in Tanzania.
Method of ApplicationInterested individual candidates may obtain detailed description of these services by sending a request email to [email protected] . Requests for further information will be received up to three working days prior to the submission deadline. Any request received later than that may not be responded to.
Interested candidates should send their Expressions of Interest (Eols) ONLY electronically to [email protected] not later than 15th August 2021 at 23:59 hours. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation, irrespective of the circumstances.