Computer Systems Engineer at Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
- Company: Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
>The Water Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy– Futures (WISE-Futures) Centre is hosted by the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST)funded by the World Bank under its Eastern and Southern Africa Centers of Excellence (ACE II) Project. ACE II project development objective is to strengthen twenty four selected Eastern and Southern African higher education institutions to deliver quality post-graduate education and build collaborative research capacity in the regional priority areas.
NM-AIST invites applications from suitably skilled, competent, and experienced Tanzanians not above 45 years for the following posts: -.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEER (1 position)
Qualifications, Knowledge and Essential Attributes:
- Holder of Bachelor of Science in computer engineering and IT or
- Minimum of 2years relevant work
- Mastery of digital archiving
- Knowledge and practice of at least one
- Should have a valid travel
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work on network architecture;
- Archiving digital systems and
- Any other duties as assigned by the Centre.
- Duration of the Position:
This position is for two years contract, with a probation period of six months. The position is renewable but subject to satisfactory performance and can be extended subject to availability of funding.
Basic Monthly Salary of USD 505.8.
- Duty Station:
Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology [NM-AIST], Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania.
- Reporting to:
Centre Leader/ Deputy Centre Leader / Centre Manager
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates possessing the above qualifications are advised to submit one single Pdf file containing the followings:
- A cover letter in which you describe your abilities and motivation,
- Most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant certificates and academic transcripts
- Contact details: Telephone, E-mail and Postal Address
- Individuals currently employed in the Public Service should get the support letter or route their application letter to the current employer
Please note that only one single pdf file is accepted containing above information
Method of ApplicationDeadline for application is 6th September, 2021.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
Please mention the vacancy position in the e-mail header.
Note: Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mails addresses or phones.