Compliance Data Administrator at NORPLAN
- Company: NORPLAN
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Compliance Data Administrator
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary firm of Consulting Engineers registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to expansion of our services we are seeking services of a Compliance Data Administrator
- Compliance Data Administrator will conduct data input to Borealis Data platform, up to date system with obligations, actions, inspection result.
- Distribute report to key stakeholders with overall compliance areas etc Responsibilities:
- Uploading of legal type of requirements into Borealis data platform.
- Collect checklist from all data providers and synchronize status with system on regular basis.
- Ensure corrective action was developed promptly for non-compliance items, monitor progress, timely close, collect record and report
- Conduct regular gap analysis obligation data to ensure no missing items left
- Collect and maintain different type of data, reports, plans, permits, licenses in department storage or project tool(aconex, etc.) per criteria provided.
- Liaise with all project area leads to develop reporting dashboards, widgets and customize them for every project area
- Maintain the overall tracking of the obligation and follow up inspection, actions, records related to project scope
- Issue status reports to project team per project area in accordance with instructions from delivery manager
- Provide training for new users of Borealis
- Regularly check system functionalities work performance, take necessary actions to rectify revealed deficiencies and report to RC Lead or IT team
- Conduct and participate in all meetings on subject relating to potential non-compliance, compliance reports, expedite implementation of corrective actions, implementation of the obligation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis role in oil and gas projects, mining or general construction areas.
- Advance IT skills, including Excel, Word, previous data software experience is plus
- Excellent presentation and documentation skill to explain and resolve effectively on technical issue to project team within the project.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating within a high-profile international team.
Method of ApplicationQualified Candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with:
Curriculum Vitae with two referees
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
One passport size photograph attached to application letter
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
House Number 20, Warioba Street, Mikocheni B, Kinondoni
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam
Email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 November 2022.