Company Secretary at SAFIA group
- Company: SAFIA group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Perform all office secretarial duties and administrative functions of the company.
- Prepare, organize and maintaining reports, documents and office records both hard and soft copies.
- Arrange meeting and appointments for CEO.
- Supporting all workers and management of entire departments.
- Tanzanian young energetic Female age between 25 – 30 years old, Dar es Salaam Residence.
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration duties or a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered.
- At least one or two years of professional working experience in field.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both in speaking and writing is essential.
- Computer Software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Power Point, word, etc) and General Computer literacy requires.
- Able to multitask with Great Time Management, Self Motivated, Well Organized, Problem Solving Analysis and Strategic Thinking.
Method of Application
Potential applicants who fully meet descriptions should send CV, A Personal Photograph or Passport Size, Email Address and Personal Phone Number to: [email protected] Closing Date for receiving applications is Wednesday 03 June 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted CEO’s Office: Safia Group, 11th Floor; Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Centre. Po.Box 12493, Dar es Salaam Tanzania. www.safiagroup.com