12 Aug 2021
Communications Officer at Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Officer will support the project’s internal and external communication strategy and development of communication and other technical deliverables,
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in relevant field and or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of experience in communications and/or outreach.
- Strong knowledge of USAID’s CLA principles
- Communications experience on donor-funded projects preferred.
- Experience preparing communications plans.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about communications objectives.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Ability to travel and work throughout Tanzania
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 302021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected]