Communications Manager at NBC
- Company: NBC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Propel the Brand image through consistent messaging and strategy. Increase reach and impact of NBCs profile and visibility through the delivery of high value communications and influential brand marketing.
You will develop and manage innovative, creative and best practice communication channels (internal and external). Drive the development, production, delivery, maintenance and evaluation of communication programmes, within agreed time lines and within budget. You will also be required to drive and maintain effective working relationships with in-country business teams as part of your stakeholders.
Communication Delivery and Content Management
- Manage the organisation’s communication platforms that will allow the leadership to engage regularly with employees thusensuring visible leadership and engaged employees.
- Design and manage content of appropriate communication processes and channels (e.g. communiqués, newsletters etc.) toensure effective upward/downward/horizontal flow of information within the business. Ensure these filters through to business.
- Develop and edit all relevant communication material including but not limited to communiqués, organisational articles, speeches, broadcast scripts and social media posts or content.
- Use internal communication channels (e.g. communiqués, newsletters etc.) to profile the business within NBC and to sharefunctional information with group-wide employees.
- Implement the external profiling plan working with the media relations and Corporate Affairs Office by facilitating proactive media opportunities and assist with building leadership capacity to deal effectively with the media.
- Advise business on appropriate messaging based on understanding of internal and external environments, business strategiesetc. to ensure optimal audience engagement.
- Ensure that messages developed by Business Partners (BPs) are aligned with the business, through advising and signing offon written communication.
- Work with Media Agencies and PR team on communication requirements
- Oversee marketing and communication collateral and ensure it’s consistent with organisational brand.
- Develop and implement communications campaigns and strategies that will support the NBC value propositions and Brand
- Develop, define and track key performance indicators for each communication channel which will indicate level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further NBC organizational goals
Client Relations and Support
- Build ongoing relationships and partnerships with business units to position Communications as credible experts in matters related to reputation management
- Enquire about and understand the communication needs of the business partners and advise them appropriately on communication matters such as positioning and messaging.
- Ensure an integrated, strategic approach to business communication in order to meet the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Co-ordinate business requests for audience specific communication and turn these into high quality end products (e.g. newsletter, Twiga article etc.).
- Deliver monthly communication status reports and plans.
Reporting and Governance
- Adhere to all compliance and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate and deliver Communication team’s written reports to manage delivery and submit these reports for EXCO meetings.
- Participate at relevant forums in Communications, such as media forum and.
- Strong Attention to Detail & excellent time management skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Enthusiastic , Diplomatic and calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask in a complex and demanding environment
- Ability to prepare and present proposals and strategies to business
- Reputation management & Crisis Management skills
- Project management skills
- Resilience and flexibility
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- A strategic and creative thinker
- Have a good understanding of using Marketing & Communications tools to drive visibility , profile and reputation of the organisation
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and organising
- Writing and reporting
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Marketing, Creative and innovative thinking (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Marketing Management (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2021.