Commission Supervisor at Tigo
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
You will be responsible and manage all commission related activities of all business units. You are the first line of escalation on issues related to all commission activities; such as: commission calculations and accruals reporting through sourcing of raw data from the source system(s) and use them to analyze and calculate commission.
- Supervisory role on your direct reports
- Ensure commission calculations guidelines, SLAs and KPIs are in place and adhered by all
- Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place and fully adhered.
- Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on commission calculations.
- Implement automated mathematical calculations of commission structures put forward by management for freelancers, dealers, agents related to prepaid services, Post-paid, hybrid connections and corporate services and Mobile Financial Services.
- Performing marginal analysis of all new commission structures to identify profitability and cross checking the rationale of implementing the corresponding commission structure/policy.
- Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
- Performing analysis on commission trends and justify variations.
- Investigate commission complaints and prepare/advice necessary actions to resolve complaints.
- Prepare and maintain commission accrual reports and be ready to share anytime the figures as requested.
- Document all changes on commission structures with the quantitative impact corresponding with each change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, Computer engineering or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
- 4+ years of managerial or supervisory experience in managing people and processes
- 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
- Knowledge of telecom technical nodes functionality and CDRS knowledge strongly preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- SQL and Database Management (proficiency in SQL server and Oracle preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel analysis or other spreadsheet tool proficiency.
- Knowledge in Data science new methods (includes but not limited to Machine learning, Geospatial analysis, data visualization)
- Background in computer programming (Python language strongly preferred)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of analytical tools e.g. power BI will be advantageous
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th February , 2022.