4 Sep 2020
Commission Specialist at Tigo
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place and fully adhered.
- Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on commission calculations.
- Implement automated mathematical calculations of commission structures put forward by management for freelancers, dealers, agents related to prepaid services, Post-paid, hybrid connections and corporate services.
- Performing marginal analysis of all new commission structures to identify profitability and cross checking the rationale of implementing the corresponding commission structure/policy.
- Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
- Performing analysis on commission trends and justify variations.
- Investigate commission complaints and prepare/advice necessary actions to resolve complaints.
- Prepare and maintain commission accrual reports and be ready to share anytime the figures are requested.
- Document all changes on commission structures with the quantitative impact corresponding with each change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, Computer engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
- 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
- Knowledge of telecom technical nodes functionality and CDRS knowledge strongly preferred.
This position is open to people: Local
Method of Application
Closing Date : 4th October, 2020.