This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 Sep 2020
Commission Specialist at Tigo
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place and fully adhered.
- Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on commission calculations.
- Implement automated mathematical calculations of commission structures put forward by management for freelancers, dealers, agents related to prepaid services, Post-paid, hybrid connections and corporate services.
- Performing marginal analysis of all new commission structures to identify profitability and cross checking the rationale of implementing the corresponding commission structure/policy.
- Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
- Performing analysis on commission trends and justify variations.
- Investigate commission complaints and prepare/advice necessary actions to resolve complaints.
- Prepare and maintain commission accrual reports and be ready to share anytime the figures are requested.
- Document all changes on commission structures with the quantitative impact corresponding with each change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, Computer engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
- 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
- Knowledge of telecom technical nodes functionality and CDRS knowledge strongly preferred.
This position is open to people: Local
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of Application
Closing Date : 4th October, 2020.