Commercial Manager – MTMSL (Tigo Pesa) at Tigo
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
You are responsible for revenue budget achievement, product development, portfolio management, pricing and segmentation as well as to provision of business analytics for the tigo pesa corporate business decisions.
OUR WAYS OF LEADING
We lead by Connecting, lead by Owning, lead by Delivering, lead by Change and lead by Vision. You will live our values of Trust, Passion, Simplicity, Integrity and Innovation.
- Achieve the allocated revenue target to be collected from Business Organizations each year
- Meet with various business organizations and plan specific initiatives to collect or disburse their funds through tigo pesa platform
- Create ways to raise awareness and ensure smooth transactions for all the connected business organizations
- Analyse revenues and costs of operations of the connected business organizations
- Manage the corporate product portfolio and new product development
- Manage the launch schedule of new products and integrations to Tigo Pesa platforms
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in MFS
- Design, develop and implement new products aimed at corporate clients.
- Manage budget to deliver new products, products enhancement and features.
- Perform commercial activities aimed at increasing tigo pesa Business revenues
- Establish and manage strategic alliances and partnerships with key stakeholders for the purpose of establishing new products
- Ensure compliance with legal, banking and regulatory requirements on corporate business transactions.
- Generate operational and business analysis reports according to requirement and as and when needed.
- Working closely with Compliance and Internal Audit teams to ensure that adequate internal controls are maintained in the opening and closing of new and old accounts.
- Organize corporate marketing strategies and provide support in the promotional events and patronages within corporate customers.
- Ensure that all corporate customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo Pesa Systems
- Portfolio Management
- Maintain the menus and reply messages sent to users for various business organizations
- Oversee the modification of current services or addition of new services
- Oversee the testing of the menus and products from time to time
- Customer Retention
- You achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio.
- You are the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service-related situations
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCES AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree, preferably in products management, marketing, communication, engineering and business administration.
- MBA or master preferably in marketing is an added advantage.
- Extensive senior marketing and managerial experience preferably in FMCG.
- Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research.
- A minimum of 4+ years of marketing, brand, business management or franchise management experience are required.
- Good knowledge in finance and very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to achieve results through others
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 September 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September , 2022.