Commercial Manager at YARA
- Company: YARA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Dar Es Salaam, TZ
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 5998
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
YARA Tanzania is duly registered company under the Laws of Tanzania as a subsidiary of Fertilizers Holdings AS. with headquarters in Dar es Salaam. The aim is developing a market concept that increase the number of farmers using fertilizer in Tanzania including better knowledge in plant nutrition, improved distribution and logistics. One of Yara investments in the country includes the construction of a 40 KT bulk terminal near the port of Dar Es Salaam which handles importation of bulk fertilizer, packaging and sale in Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi.Commercial Manager is a position based in Makambako, Njombe region responsible for Yara business in the southern part of Tanzania.
1. Implement Yara’s business strategy for the assigned region, own the region’s commercial objectives and budget.
2. Ensuring alignment of our channel partners to Yara Crop Nutrition’s “crop focus, farmer centric” strategy through continuous engagement.
3. Follow up Yara’s crop roadmap and develop new solutions, application tool and market opportunities.
4. Ensure assigned team’s performance and engagement through alignment programs, talent development plans and performance management.
5. Represents Yara in all Partnerships in its Region as well as supporting Commercial Farms/Key Accounts.
6. Research relevant market to identify potential product and market opportunities.
7. Monitor, promote and safeguard Yara values and reputation in the assigned region
University Degree in Agronomy or related field
A minimum of 7 years of work experience in a sales driven mulltinational with 3 years experience in a managerial position
Experience in leading a productive commercial team
Good interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills and result-oriented
Fluent in both english and swahili languages
Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Apply no later than
28th February 2021
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2021.