Club Manager Chef & Manager at Unilever
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Unilever Jobs in Tanzania
Job Vacancy – Club Manager Chef & Manager
Purpose of the Role
A Club Chef & Manager occupies a supervisory role in a club and ensures all aspects of the club are running well. These include leading a team, and ensuring members are happy with club services, ensuring all equipment and facilities are functioning optimally.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
Providing supervision and training to all new and existing staff.
- Dealing promptly with all grievances from both staff and club members.
- Improving the club’s marketing strategy and workshopping ways to increase revenue
- Monitor inventory stock levels and ensure the stock level is sufficient for all operational needs.
- Prepare and maintain records of store inventory.
- Ensures that all food and beverage items are available and in a ready to use form.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, transferring, and rotating food and beverage items.
- Produces and distributes all necessary documents to support the receiving, storing, transferring, or returning of any food and beverage items.
- Audits incoming shipments and packing slips for quality and accuracy: Identifies and refers inaccurate or unacceptable shipments to management and informs the Food & Beverage team of any order discrepancies
- Establishes and maintains order in the dry storage areas, food and non-food and the walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Monitors expiration dates and business volume.
- Assist in the physical count of all inventory items.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs and policies.
Requirement, Skills, and Qualification:
- A Diploma or Degree in Cookery, Hotel Management, or any related field.
- Experience in management or a leadership role.
- Ability to remain calm and professional
Method of ApplicationQualified candidate should send their Application Letter and CV to [email protected]
- Manual application will not be considered Deadline: 19th October 2022