Clerk Cum Teller x3 at Bank of Baroda
- Company: Bank of Baroda
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bank of Baroda, a leading Public Sector bank in India. It also has wide international presence. It ranks 152 amongst the top 1000 in the world. The Bank of Baroda has worldwide presence by way 8485 branches in India and 96 branches/offices at overseas Centre. It is one of the largest banks in India.
Bank of Baroda entered Tanganyika way back in 1956 and remained till nationalization of financial institutions up to February 1967. The Bank had three branches in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi at the time of nationalization under Arusha declaration. The bank had come back to play its role in the economic development of the country and well-being of the people of the United Republic of Tanzania in October 2004.
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited is wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. As part of the expansion program bank is looking for recruiting human resources for its operations in Tanzania. Presently the Bank has branches in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kariakoo and Mwanza.
The Bank is providing full-fledged banking operations and serving the people in all walks of life. The bank is financing businessman, traders, manufacturers, retailers, individuals, employees of well established companies, institutions, government departments, SMEs etc. In addition to other Banking Services.
Position Title: Clerk Cum Teller— 03 Posts
- He/she will be assisting different branches/departments as per requirement of our bank.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate shall be minimum qualification of Secondary School Education (Form Four)
- Candidate with working experience in Banking as Clerk will be given preference.
Note: For the position of Clerk Cum Teller, above number of vacancies may increase or decrease depending on requirement of Bank.
Who can apply:
- Candidates holding Local Citizenship i.e. Tanzanian Nationality only can apply for the requested Job opportunity. All above positions will be transferrable in nature within Tanzania as per requirement of our Bank.
- Successful candidates shall receive a competitive salary and other benefits in accordance with the status of the bank in the industry.
Method of ApplicationCandidates who meet the required qualification and experience shall apply in writing accompanied by Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a passport size photograph and copies of all supporting documents related to academic qualification and work experience attached to the CV, providing postal as well as E-mail addresses and telephone numbers. In addition they shall provide names and postal and E-mail addresses of two referees who will be contacted to furnish confidential reports to successful candidates to the following address not later than 31/12/2021 before 5.00 P.M. (East African Time).
Bank of Baroda (T) Limited.
Address: Plot no.149/32, Ohio/Sokoine Drive,
P 0 Box No.5356, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
Phone no: +255 22 2124472/87, 2124461 (CM), Fax: +255 22 2124457
Email: [email protected]
The management reserves the rights of shortlisting and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in person. The management also reserves the rights to cancel this recruitment exercise at any point of time if required.