Clerk at Lulu Saccos Ltd
- Company: Lulu Saccos Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
LULU SACCOS LTD is community-based SACCOS which was established under the current governing Co-operative Societies Act No. 20 of 2003 in 2007 and Licensed as Class B SACCOS under Microfinance Act No. 10 of 2018 in 2021. Objectives of Lulu SACCOS includes to mobilize savings from members and in return provide financial and credit facilities, and to improve economic and social conditions of its members.
LULU SACCOS LTD invites applications from suitable qualified and competent candidates to fill the following four(A)vacancies listed below:
NATURE AND SCOPE
The successful candidate will responsible for daily transaction including managing of petty cash. He/she will report to the Head of Finance Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To keep all books of original entry.
- To receive cash from customers
- Perform cash payments to customers
- Reconcile daily receipts against payment.
- Confirm deposits made through bank and record in bank receipts book.
- Prepare daily reports
- Perform all other duties as directed by his/her supervisor
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant should hold a Diploma in Co-operative Management Accounting or any other related Diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least one year related working experience in a reputable institution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Swahili languages.
- Have ability to commit and work independently:
- Should have computer skills;
- Must be a Tanzanian
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A signed Application letter should be written either English or Swahili;
- Applicant must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable applicants contacts, e-mail address, reachable telephone numbers as well as three (3) referees with their reliable contact;
- Applicant must attach the following: –
- Their certified copies of academic credentials (Certifictes and transcripts) including the Form IV National Examination certificate and Professional certificates from relevant authorities (if any).
- Their Birth Certificate and a Copy or National Identity Number(NIDA Number)
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationThe deadline for submitting the application is 29 February 2024.
All applications should be sent to.
CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LULU SACCOS LTD,
OR :To be submitted by hand or through email: [email protected]