Clerk 1 – Data Capturing at Geita Gold Mining Ltd
- Company: Geita Gold Mining Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Geita
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania - Geita Gold Mining Ltd Jobs in Tanzania
ABOUT GEITA GOLD MINING LTD
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of Northwestern Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s Southeast of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam. Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Clerk 1 – Data Capturing
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified time contract
Reporting to: Senior Maintenance Planner
Number of Positions: One (1)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of the role is to assist Work Management Planners with overall administration of the Planning. He / She will be responsible to ensure that all planning work procedures are being followed.
- Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma in Mechanical / Automotive / Electrical Engineering or above.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a similar role or related work.
MAIN OR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a proper filling system for planning records
- Print and allocate all planned work orders and associated work packages for the following week.
- Collect on daily basis all completed work orders and work packages from the respective Senior Supervisors for review by respective Planners.
- Close all signed off work orders in the system on daily basis
- Raise work orders for all defects that have been identified through inspections or returned work orders / work packages.
- File completed work orders and associated work packages for future
The Role Holder must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Communicate effectively orally and written
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Having willingness to learn.
- Prepare Reports
- Commit your best endeavors and full capability to the work assigned to you by the Supervisor.
- Advise your supervisor if you do not understand the work, they have assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources.
- Ability to use SAP System will be an added advantage
- Must possess Strong Computer skills
- Able to work in a structured way.
- Verify safety requirements compliance
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st June, 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE