Cleaners at Tindwa Medical And Health Service
- Company: Tindwa Medical And Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Cleaning and vacuuming all facilities environment.
- Dusting and polishing all the required areas
- Making beds and changing sheets.
- Remove and replace used toiletries.
- Cleaning all floors inside and outside.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned
- Nursing assistant certificate or
- Ordinary Level certificate with IPC (Infection Prevention Control) skills or
- Certificate in office maintenance and cleaning or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Requirements for all applicants:
- Previous 3 years working experience in a hospital or any related health facility.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and copy of certificates via [email protected] and a copy via [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday 17th May 2021.