Civil Engineer/Site Agent x3 at Jassie & Company Ltd
- Company: Jassie & Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Job Description and requirements.
Position: Civil Engineer/Site Agent
Application deadline 10-08-2022
Place of work Mwanza
Business / Employer name JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry Construction
Work Type Full Time
Education Qualification: BSc. In Civil Engineering
Minimum Qualification Professional Registered Engineer
Years of Experience 2 years (road construction work)
Number of Positions 3
Supervising, Managing and Leading road construction projects.
The ideal candidate should be flexible to work in any region in Tanzania.
Responsibilities involved include;
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations and risk management.
- Managing, supervising and visiting sites to advice on engineering issues.
- Overseeing junior staff and mentoring throughout the project process.
- Communicating with colleagues, subcontractors, consultants and clients
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and project development problems.
- Managing budgets and other project resources.
- Review and approve project drawings, using CAD
- Attending meetings to discuss projects issues and safety on all work assignments
- Ensuring a project runs smoothly and completed on time and within the budget
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Frequent site visits, leadership skills and a creative approach to solve site problems.
- Significant skills required are technical competence, strong numeracy and IT skills, excellent communication and team working skills, ability to work to budgets and deadlines, knowledge of relevant legislation.
Method of ApplicationApplication Address:[email protected]
Jassie and Company Limited
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
P O. Box 1810
Mwanza – Tanzania
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager