Child psychologist Officer -Volunteer at CEDC
- Company: CEDC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Volunteer Employment: Child psychologist officer (1post)
Reports to: Program coordinator
Post objective: Contribute on children growth development, protection, advocacy and rights access for their sustainable wellbeing.
- Children violence follow ups purposefully to protect them for their rights access
- Design programs for children growth careers developments
- Conduct researches (Needs Assessments) arriving with strong reports to develop projects
- Ensure children protection and advocacy nurturing them for their wellbeing
- Confidently working with social medias like radios stations, televisions and internet for marketing purposes
Education: At least Bachelor degree or Masters in psychology, sociology or social work
- Worked with children at least for 3years.
- Good in working with local Government Authorities
- Experienced in working with donors around the globe for their retention in programs
- Advanced in computer literate uses including Microsoft office and analysis soft wares like STATA and EXCEL
- Capacity to convert knowledge into application through reading various literatures.
- Good command of English (Oral and written)