Chief Operating Officer at GA Insurance Tanzania Ltd
- Company: GA Insurance Tanzania Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR POSITION OF CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Applications are invited from experienced insurance professionals for the position of Chief Operating Officer .G A Insurance Tanzania Limited is a young and professionally run General Insurance Company established in Tanzania providing all classes of short term insurance covers .The company is part of a leading regional group in East Africa in Insurance, Banking and Finance Sector.
Job Title : Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer shall report to the CEO of the Company and is responsible for overall operations of the company and support management of the company to achieve the strategic goals with efficiency of operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing business strategies
- Implementation of strategic business objectives , strategies and plans to enhance operational efficiency growth and profitability.
- Providing support and advice on strategic initiatives to the CEO and act as a guide to the staff.
- Cultivating sound relationships with the regulator, local / international business partners and stakeholders, ensuring all statutory compliances.
- Supervision and Preparation of operations and statutory reports;
- Manage optimum utilization of resources to generate efficiencies
Job Holder Specifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business related field
- ACII/AIII/FCII/FIII or equivalent
Work Experience: Over 15 years’ experience essential, of which atleast 5 years should be at senior management level in the insurance industry
- Good knowledge of Reinsurance and all operations of an insurance company.
- Fully conversant and proficient in all classes of non life insurance business
- Conversant with regulatory environment related to Insurance
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to manage business relationships
- Training and development of staff
Others: Efficient organising abilities with an eye for detail and ability to handle multiple priorities with deadlines
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the above minimum requirements, send your curriculum vitae by email to [email protected]. indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before Monday 25th October, 2021.
GA INSURANCE TANZANIA LIMITED Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.