22 Sep 2020
Chief Internal Auditor at TANICA PLC
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANICA PLC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
POSITION: CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible and or reports directly to the General Manager.
- Planning and organizing the activities of internal auditing which will include preparing of annual audit plan which will fulfill the responsibility of internal audit.
- Scheduling and assigning audit work to meet completion dates.
- Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems to safeguard the resources of the Company.
- Ensures that accepted accounting and auditing principles and policies are followed, and evaluating the effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
- Confer with management staff and meet with other system employees.
- Assist management by identifying and assessing strategic risks.
- Assist employees who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans.
- Maintaining a working relationship with external Auditors.
- Report results and present findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrections.
- Attend management meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by General Manager.
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Must have bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance
- Must have Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have CPAT (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCPA
- Must be registered by NBAA.
- Five years of working experience in audit activities.
Method of Application
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates.
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 12th October, 2020.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 12, 2020