Chief Financial Officer at Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Company: Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Chief Financial Officer
Expert Consultancy Ltd
Our client, in the hospitality sector seek to engage a highly professional individual for the position of a Chief Financial Officer.
The Chief Financial Officer CFO is directly responsible for managing and supervising all finance and accounting activities of the organisation. Candidate Works closely with the CEO in achieving the company’s financial objectives, within the strategy and business plans.
The CFO is responsible for timely provision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders. He ensures that adequate control systems and processes are in place to secure the assets of the organization and efficiently implement the financial policies/procedures of the Company in line with generally accepted accounting policies.
He is to:
- Monitor compliance with the Group’s cost management practices, credit management policies and procedures.
- Champion treasury management including analysis and financing for projects and overall capital funding
- Monitor the maintenance of fixed assets inventory/register and performance of annual budget.
- Review and endorse capital expenditure requisition for all units within the Group.
- Oversee preparation of comprehensive, proactive and timely financial and management information, including tax, cash flow and statutory accounts.
- Provide direction for the proper management reporting on the performance of the Group.
- Design and monitor implementation of systems and controls to ensure compliance with tax and other financial regulatory provisions.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the finance function.
- Liaise effectively with the external auditors to ensure that efficient audit process is carried out
- Oversee consolidated finance budget preparation and develop financial plans and credit policies.
- Ensure that the company maintains a favourable receivables position.
- Develop financial plan and provide financial advisory support to Management and Board
- Good knowledge of global financial markets, financial accounting, and information management.
- Technical competence in financial analysis and interpretation, financial management and corporate finance, tax management, IT systems.
- Good leadership and managerial skills.
- Proven record of capital raising
- Strong relationship management skills especially in dealing with investors, regulators and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- Master’s degree in business related discipline is desirable.
- Professional certification in Accounting.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ work experience in Financial Services industry, five (5) of which must be at Senior Management level in international organisation or corporate business.
Method of ApplicationSend only email to the indicated email and email subject has to ready CHIEF FINANCIA OFFICER. Apply: Send CV only to [email protected] Deadline: Before 31st September, 2022.
Note: Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our client, in the hospitality sector seek to engage a highly professional individual for the position of a Chief Financial Officer.