Chief Finance Officer at KPMG Advisory Limited
- Company: KPMG Advisory Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Exciting career opportunity
Our Client, is a fully-fledged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania, offering banking services to Individuals, Small to Medium sized Businesses, as well as large corporate clients. The Bank has a wide network of branches, Wakala Agents and ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country.
The bank is seeking applications from highly skilled and experienced candidates for the following positions;
Chief Finance Officer
The Bank is looking for an experienced Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to join its senior management team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the CFO will be responsible for development and implementation of the bank’s financial strategic plan that will maximize income, while minimizing risks in order to achieve the strategic objectives of the bank.
Academic/professional and experience requirement
- University degree in finance, business, commerce, accounting or related fields.
- Accounting certification i.e. CPA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA/ICMA.
- Cash management, financial accounting and corporate finance competence.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience, with 5 years in a management role in a financial institution.
- Preferably financial and treasury management experience in Tanzania with exposure to international financial management systems.
Method of ApplicationIf your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and academic certificates to [email protected] quoting the tittle of the position you are applying for by 13th January 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to clearance by the Bank of Tanzania.
KPMG Advisory Limited, a limited liability company registered in Tanzania and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.