Chief Executive Officer(CEO) at DSE/Lindam Group Limited
- Company: DSE/Lindam Group Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
SEARCH FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Our client, the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange PLC (DSE), is a public limited company whose principal activity among others is to provide a platform for trading of listed securities and facilitate companies to raise capital via issuance of shares and bonds. DSE is looking for an ambitious, well exposed, and motivated candidate with entrepreneurial can do it spirit to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer(CEO).
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for leading the Exchange in its mission to support sustainable security exchange that promotes economic growth in Tanzania, providing responsive security exchange through development of variety of cost-effective products and services, re-engineering business models, planning and formulating new development policies and managing day-to-day operations of the Exchange.
- Business Strategy – leads the strategy formulation and execution, monitors performance, ensures strategic relationship management of listed companies and investors, and chief spokesperson of the Exchange.
- Operational Efficiency – leads overall planning, budgeting, and management to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Business Growth – drives re-engineering of business models to achieve targets, identifies and leverages on new business opportunities and provides incentives to issuers and investors.
- Improved Bottomline – employs smart capital allocation, invests in profitable projects, identifies strategies to improve margins, and drives cost- effective operations.
- Governance – facilitates the Board of Directors to play its governance fiduciary role, focuses Board attention on long-range strategic issues, and manages the Board’s due diligence process to
assure timely attention to core business.
- Risks Management- identifies risks, leads planning, design, and implementation of the overall risk management framework of the Exchange.
- Operational & Financial Sustainability – maintains fit for purpose digital infrastructure to ensure effective internal controls, implements budget monitoring and control system as well as revenue assurance systems and implements appropriate financing for the Exchange.
- Team leadership and delivery – attracts right talent, leads, motivates staff, and builds a high- performance team with capacity to deliver against set targets.
- Postgraduate Degree in Law, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, or equivalent merits.
- Over 10 years’ experience at senior managerial level in a large private or public sector organization. Stock Exchange knowledge.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kiswahili language.
- Excellent relational capital with broad business networks.
- Securities Markets Certification.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their CVs with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post. Contact of three references should be included. Submissions to be sent electronically to Lindam Group Limited through email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Deadline: Friday 19th August 2022