Chief Commercial Sales Officer at Cartrack
- Company: Cartrack
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Chief Commercial Sales Officer: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Are you a high-performing Sales Manager achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a diverse sales team?
Do you have a strong sales aptitude and an ability to maximize our sales team potential and crafting sales plans?
We’re a world-leading smart mobility tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we’re looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to join our team in Dar Es Salaam.
· 2IC to the Country Manager
· Ensures Sales team delivers the set organisational targets on monthly basis.
· Devise strategies and technics necessary for achieving the sales targets
· Map potential customers and generate leads for the organisation in generating new opportunities
· To motivate and building a team to ensure the targets are met
· Prepare daily and Monthly Sales report promptly
· Providing help and advice to customers using Cartrack products or services
· Achieving sales targets on monthly basis.
· Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
· Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by others
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
· Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service Cartrack is providing
· Calling on business sources and clients
· Building relationships with business sources and clients
· Following up on new and existing client to ensure that they are still happy with our product and service
· Generate new business by: Cold calling / follow-up of leads / referrals from business sources and clients
· Do presentations to business sources and clients to explain Cartrack units.
· Marketing and promotion (increase brand awareness).
· Attending to quality of leads / SLA and applications
· Product training to business sources and clients
· Follow up on new and pending business
· Management of commission payable to sources
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience managing and coaching a Sales Team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solution orientated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- High level of EQ with strong negotiation skills
- Applied Excel at Intermediate/Advanced Level
- CRM applied experience
Method of Application
To apply, email a professional CV and salary expectation to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 April 2022.