Central Control Room Operator at Dangote Group
- Company: Dangote Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The CCR Operator is responsible for the operation of different plant sections from the central control room.
• Plant operation and optimizing the process parameters
• Co ordination with field people from CCR for smooth operation of the plant.
• Measurement of various process parameters along with Shift In-charge
• Recording of process parameters and plant log for the respective section
• Inspection of specific parameters on regular basis
• Perform any extra duties assigned by the Shift In-Charge.
5 – 8 years of work experience in work specializing in Chemical Science in the high technology Cement plants.
• Complex problem solving
• Critical thinking
• Active listening
• Firm time management skills
• Strong mathematical & science skills
• Sound judgment and decision making skills
• Solid verbal & writing skills
• Problem Sensitivity capabilities
• Flexibility of disclosure capabilities
• Inductive & deductive reasoning
• Information ordering capabilities
• Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 Nov, 2020