Center (Clinic) Manager at Marie Stopes Tanzania
- Company: Marie Stopes Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. MST is committed to its employees, clients, child and vulnerable adults protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment. MST promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of harassment at workplaces.
Marie Stopes Tanzania offers friendly social benefits and safeguards the interest and welfare of both staff and clients served.
MST’s Mission is that all women and men in Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for an active and qualified individual for the following role at our Makambako Clinic in Njombe:
Center (Clinic) Manager
Marie Stopes Tanzania Centers are self-sustainable facilities that require to operate in business model to generate their own funds for management and provision of quality services to our most valued clients.
The Center Manager reporting to Clinics Lead is responsible for management of the center and its performance as per agreed KPIs. S/he also supports the day-to-day center operations at the center level. This includes activities that strengthen, promote, and observe Clinical Quality Standards maintained in General health and family planning services deliveries at the center. To sustain the center, the center manager is responsible to coordinate, monitor, and facilitate the activities at the center, and reports the key achieved results.
Among the Key Responsibilities:
- Organize & lead activities through use of current set demand generation activities and work closely with the Marketing Team to have effective marketing strategies and tangible results,
- Develop consistently the centre in line with the values of MSI Partnership and the goals of maximizing access for clients to affordable and high-quality family planning services,
- Manage daily the electronic patient information system, maintaining high data quality and submit reports in a timely manner,
- Manage stock effectively including routine reconciliation to maintain adequate but not excessive stocks and submit timely stock reports and orders,
- Work closely with Customer Care Advisor to ensure low rejection rate among corporate clients and high standards of customer care & relations,
- Provide pertinent technical advice to improve access of clients to affordable & high quality family planning, reproductive and general health services,
- Motivate and continuously set performance targets for center staff and appraise their job performance in accordance to clinical guidelines & other HR policies,
- Identify training needs and share with the Clinics Lead & Training Coordinator,
- Undertake any other assignments as may be assigned by Management/ Employer from time to time.
- Degree in Medicine with a complete one year of internship.
- Trained and competent in USS and other medical services.
- Registered with Medical Council of Tanganyika.
- 3- year experience in the health industry with reputable Organization(s).
- 2- year experience in a managerial/ leadership position especially in managing health facility.
- Proven skills in service diversification, marketing, health financing and commercial mindset.
- Proven experience and skills in continuum of care, keeping clients satisfied at every step of services provision process.
- Strong written, presentation & verbal communication skills both in English & Kiswahili.
- Enthusiastic, kind, honest, ethical and with high integrity.
- Strong commitment to the Mission, Vision & Goals of MST.
Method of ApplicationIf you feel that you are able to meet the requirements, and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV and Cover letter by email, postal service or by hand, detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O.Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Wednesday September 8, 2021. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.