Center Administrator & Claims Manager at Africa HealthCare Network Tanzania Limited
- Company: Africa HealthCare Network Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are looking for a Center Administrator to supervise daily operations and personnel, aiming for maximum efficiency and quality service.
Position: Center Administrator & Claims Manager
Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to both the local patient population and patients from neighboring countries, which do not have centers of their own. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN’s goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model.
We are looking for a Center Administrator to supervise daily operations and personnel, aiming for maximum efficiency and quality service. An excellent Center Administrator must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a Center Administrator, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Should be able to handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and coordinate clinical and non-clinical team for effective operations and in line with AHN’s high standard for customer care
- Finance: Responsible for billing, managing center-level expense reporting and reimbursement
- Facilities: Ensure that needed facility maintenance and improvements happen, and that the center is clean and looks professional
- Non-clinical patient management: Schedule patients, enroll new patients, ensure that patients have insurance approvals, apply for insurance reimbursements, and manage scheduling of patient medication intake (in collaboration with the nephrologist and nursing staff)
- Inventory management: Ensure proper management and monitoring of inventory
- Other: Coordinate with the nephrologist on marketing plans to increase awareness of the dialysis services offered
- Work with the corporate office and partner hospital in the Claims department on insurance reimbursements.
- Education: Any university graduate with an interest in healthcare management
- Skills and abilities: Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, must be able to work well with others and as part of a team (including conflict management), organizational skills, critical thinking abilities, basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Language: fluency in English and Kiswahili
Method of Application
Interested Tanzanians who meet the minimum requirements of this position should send their CV, references, and copies of their certificates to [[email protected]].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. AHN is an equal opportunity employer.