12 Aug 2021
Capacity Building Specialist at Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Capacity Building Specialist
The candidate will work closely with public and private stakeholders and partner organizations to build their internal capacity
Skills & Abilities
- Master’s degree in conservation, ecosystem management, natural resources management, environmental science or related field with a minimum of 6 years working experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of related working experience.
- Experience working with counterparts at various levels of government, private sector leaders, local organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Experience conducting training needs assessment (TNA) and implementing capacity building trainings
- Proficiency in English is required
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 30 2021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected].